Sketches

Thursday 14 February 2013

Optocht Hoensbroek 2013

Carnaval is over for this year. Unfortunately I could not make any sketches during the outdoor activities and parades; it was far too cold. Your hands are frozen before you start, while looking at the parades.
This was the only sketch that I even tried, and I had to stop after a few pencil lines.
It's a float in the Hoensbroek parade; it features the youth prince of (I think) the soccer club in Passart (a part of Hoensbroek).
I noticed I drew the backside of the paper maché pencil-figure in an earlier sketch, made in the "optochthal", see a few weeks back,
http://www.renefijten.blogspot.nl/2013/01/noebele.html.

2 comments:

Michael Lukyniuk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rene Fijten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.