Sketches

Saturday 29 December 2012

Vendetta




Yesterday evening we celebrated Sinterklaas with our family.
I know, a bit late, but we decided to postpone it untill our daughter Rianne returned from London.

So we had a lasagne dinner, and gave and received presents.
And we had fun about surprise presents accompanied with Sinterklaas rhymes (which according family tradition I make for all of us).
I made this painting for my son, Mart, as decoration for his student room.
He is a regular anglophile (presently he studies to become an English teacher) and was always fascinated by the movie "V for Vendetta" and the story of Guy Fawkes.

Acrylic on prepared carton, I used a London map as background, 50x 70cm, 










The painting is supposed to be hanging next to the one I made for him last year, the painting of Ann Lee. (Ann Lee post)

2 comments:

schilderijenfoto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rene Fijten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.