Sketches

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Surpise!

These are the suprise presents that I prepared for my family this year.
I showed the present for my wife in the previous post. The mirror was for Bob, he broke the right hand mirror of their new (old) car, I made a stained glass one for him.
The chicken clock was for Brenda, she visited the Rihanna concert, but had to wait for hours before Rihanna entered the stage.
The bachelor degree certificate was for Rianne, her cat Noortje needed a lot of attention this year.
I will post the painting I made for Mart separately.






2 comments:

schilderijenfoto said...

Grappig dat je zo creatief bent, maar in het schilderen en tekenen voornamelijk realistisch bent. Hoewel ik me er een paar kan herinneren die helemaal uit je verbeelding kwamen, en die waren ook onwijs goed. Die boek-verbeelding.

Rene Fijten said...

Erg aardig dat je dat zegt. In beide gevallen doe ik gewoon wat ik leuk vind, en waar het onderwerp zich voor leent. Bij tekenen/schilderen vind ik realistisch leuker als abstract. Ik zal mijn therapeut eens vragen welk jeugdtrauma daar achter ligt.... ;)